benefit from our credit management
| Astre helps:
In some cases our clients' accounts may have been overdue for some years. They
might seem uncollectible, so-called 'delinquent' accounts. Even with these, Astre
can usually obtain payment.
- Businesses with overdue accounts (for example, over six months)
- Businesses of any size, no business is too large or too small
- Companies that don't need full-time credit control. (Note: If you employ
a part-time credit controller for a few hours a week in your office, then
you are restricted as to which customers you can reach. You may not be able
to contact all your customers in those few hours. In contrast, Astre can spend
that allocated time throughout the week, after work hours or at weekends.
This way, we can be sure of reaching your customers. This also helps improve
your company profile as your customers will think that you have full-time
- Businesses where a director does the work of a credit controller. (Note:
This can be counterproductive if the director is trying to
promote their company, then asking clients for money. Astre can ask for you,
freeing you up to grow your business.)
- Businesses needing their sales ledgers managed or cleaned up for the year end
- Businesses also like to use us as an alternative to a debt collection agency, as our approach is far more friendly and means that there is a better chance of relationships continuing once any account issues have been resolved.
Most Astre clients use us as an extension of their own workforce. They are pleased
to have us on board as experts in our field, working under their name.